- Client Name: 113 Branding: Joie Gharrity, Branding Strategist, Marketer & Speaker
- Type of Business: Marketing & PR
- Website URL: http://113branding.com
- Platform: WordPress with Responsive Theme by ThemeForest.com (Envato Marketplace)
- Positive Outcomes: Created awareness of new marketing programs and generated call-to-action for client consultations and new projects.
- Project Tags: branding, css3, content management system, lead generation, front-end development, marketing, multimedia, website, wordpress
Collaborated with 113 Branding principal owner, Joie Gharrity, Branding Strategist, Marketer & Speaker on engaging, creative concepts for website redesign, content production and promotion. Results of this phase of the project prepared the client to reach and extend beyond her network of 2.5 Million connections across multiple channels and touch points (e.g. email, podcasts, social media, websites). Deployed a fully-responsive, mobile and SEO-friendly WordPress theme and client-provided content (e.g. blog, e-mail lead capture form, Vimeo videos). Employed WordPress CMS and a bootstrap-based framework with a customizable child theme and a “news magazine” layout.
Latest posts by Chad Heintz (see all)
- 10 Digital Marketing Tools Every Small Business Needs in 2017 - September 19, 2017
- Google Ad Extensions + 30 Minutes of Work + 30 Days for 300% Increase in CTR - September 13, 2017
- Why Small Businesses Should Consider Inbound Marketing - August 15, 2017