Chad Heintz: Background & Bio
Chad Heintz is founder and owner of Mpower Web Solutions, a versatile web design and marketing services business operating out of Murrieta/Temecula, CA since 2010. Mpower Web Solutions offers digital marketing-driven solutions and business/marketing technology training services with an emphasis on developing compelling content marketing campaigns, along with WordPress-driven web design to simplify content management and campaign insights. Mpower Web Solutions’ mission is simple: To deliver value-driven digital marketing services and e-commerce solutions to a diverse clientele with professionalism and integrity.
After graduating from CSU, Fullerton, BA: Marketing, Chad has utilized his integrated marketing communications background, business savvy, and a versatile skill set to support a diverse client base covering a variety of projects (short and long-term). Chad works with local and out-of-state self-employed business owners, small to mid-size companies, and even multinational corporations (e.g. HD Supply Solutions, Mazda USA) to help identify and overcome day-to-day “pain points” impacting visibility, revenue generation, and growth.
As a DIGITAL MARKETING & E-COMMERCE ROCK STAR, Chad offers his expertise working with custom WordPress website theme builders and frameworks, CSS3/HTML5/PHP, as well as creating actionable content and design assets, development and deployment. He is also familiar with installing and configuring 3rd party plugins/widgets (i.e. analytics, email lead generation, responsive sliders, SEO, etc.) to achieve the desired features and functionality (UI/UX) of your new website.
“With the growing number of entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and SBOs/SMBs I come across, it is mission critical to know how to connect to and engage with customers through an integrated approach — inbound and outbound marketing — (i.e. Blogs, CRM, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing & PPC Campaign Management).” – Chad Heintz, Owner, Mpower Web Solutions
Ultimately, Chad enjoys working with his clients to provide a solutions-driven mindset with every task and project he takes on, no matter the budget or timeline.
Recent Client Projects By Industry & Role
Corporate & SBO/SMB:
- Automotive Marketing & PR, Mazda USA/NBC Universal – http://insidemazda.mazdausa.com – “Drive for Good/Inside Mazda USA”, Costa Mesa, CA — Front-end/WordPress Consultant
- Construction & Paving Services — Benjamin Asphalt, Inc., Seattle, WA – http://benjaminasphaltservice.com – Website Designer & Webmaster
- Health & Wellness – Dance/Fitness, Nutrition, C3 Studios, Issaquah, WA – https://c3-studios.co – Digital Marketing/Social Media/Web Designer & Webmaster
- Janie Merkle, Real Estate Consultant, Re/Max Fine Homes, Newport Beach, CA. – http://janiemerkle.com – Digital Marketing/Social Media/Web Design & Webmaster
- HD Supply Solutions, San Diego, CA – Search Data Analyst & E-Commerce Website QC Coordinator
- Office Decor & Design Consulting, Hawden Group USA, Inc., Tustin, CA – http://hawdengroupusa.com – Website Designer & Webmaster
- Personal/Virtual Concierge Services, Seattle, WA – http://myconciergellc.com – Website Designer & Webmaster
How “fortuitous” to find this in my fortune cookie the other night.
Aptitude, Personal Attributes, Soft Skills & Technical Skills:
- Approachable, helpful personality; empowering & supportive
- Analytical & critical thinker, active listener with strong observational & training skills
- Business acumen & agility; rapidly adapt to & apply new strategies & tactics
- Creative problem-solving & brain-storming abilities
- Dynamic learner & Forward thinker; rapidly adapt to, apply & teach use of new technologies
- Strong work ethic with ability to perform duties beyond expectations