How “fortuitous” to find this in my fortune cookie the other night.
Chad Heintz: Background & Bio
Chad Heintz is founder and owner of Mpower Web Solutions (Instagram: @mpowerwebsolutions), a versatile web design (emphasis on WordPress CMS & Frontend Design/Development) and digital marketing services business operating out of Murrieta/Temecula, CA since 2010. Chad is extremely passionate about talking to business owners, managers, and even front-line employees about their day-to-day challenges, expectations, and goals.
Mpower Web Solutions’ mission is simple: To deliver value-driven digital marketing services and e-commerce solutions to a diverse clientele with professionalism and integrity.
With the growing number of entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and SBOs/SMBs I come across, it is mission critical to know how to connect to and engage with customers through an integrated approach — inbound and outbound marketing — (i.e. Blogs, CRM, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing & PPC Campaign Management).
Ultimately, Chad enjoys working with his clients to provide a solutions-driven mindset with every task and project he takes on, no matter the budget or timeline.
As a DIGITAL MARKETING & E-COMMERCE ROCK STAR, Chad offers his expertise working with custom WordPress website theme builders and frameworks, CSS3/HTML5/PHP, as well as creating actionable content and design assets, development and deployment. He is also familiar with installing and configuring 3rd party plugins/widgets (i.e. analytics, email lead generation, responsive sliders, SEO, etc.) to achieve the desired features and functionality (UI/UX) of your new website.
Recent Client Projects By Industry & Role
Corporate & SBO/SMB:
- Automotive Marketing & PR, Mazda USA/NBC Universal – “Drive for Good/Inside Mazda USA”, Costa Mesa, CA — Front-end/WordPress Consultant — Project URL: http://insidemazda.mazdausa.com
- Construction & Paving Services — Benjamin Asphalt, Inc., Seattle, WA — Website Designer & Webmaster http://benjaminasphalt.com
- Health & Wellness – Dance/Fitness, Nutrition, C3 Studios, Issaquah, WA — Digital Marketing/Social Media/Web Designer & Webmaster — https://c3-studios.co
- Janie Merkle, Real Estate Consultant, Re/Max Fine Homes, Newport Beach, CA. — Digital Marketing/Social Media/Web Design & Webmaster — http://janiemerkle.com
- HD Supply Solutions, San Diego, CA — Search Data Analyst & E-Commerce Website QC Coordinator
- Office Decor & Design Consulting, The Hawden Group, Tustin, CA — Website Designer & Webmaster http://thehawdengroup.net
- Personal/Virtual Concierge Services, Seattle, WA — Website Designer & Webmaster — http://myconciergellc.com
Aptitude, Personal Attributes, Soft Skills & Technical Skills:
- Approachable, helpful personality; empowering & supportive
- Analytical & critical thinker, active listener with strong observational & training skills
- Business acumen & agility; rapidly adapt to & apply new strategies & tactics
- Creative problem-solving & brain-storming abilities
- Dynamic learner & Forward thinker; rapidly adapt to, apply & teach use of new technologies
- Strong work ethic with ability to perform duties beyond expectations
Digital Marketing, E-Commerce & Website Development Software Applications:
- Adobe Creative Suite CC/CS6 – Acrobat DC/Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Digital Marketing Management – E-Mail: Constant Contact, Go Daddy, Mail Chimp / PPC, SEM/SEO: Google AdWords, Google Analytics Reports / Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
- Domain/E-Mail/Web Hosting Reseller & Webmaster – Providers, registrars and website builder platforms I’ve worked with include: 1&1, BlueHost, GoDaddy; Enom, Network Solutions, Register.com; Squarespace & Wix.
- E-Commerce Platforms / Payment Processors – Amazon, Big Commerce, eBay, Shopify, Volusion / Authorize.Net, First Data.
- Front-end Development & Testing Tools – Browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Google Chrome Code Inspector, Google Search Console/Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Assistant / Frameworks: Dynamik-Gen Theme Builder, Genesis/StudioPress Child Themes / Programming: CSS3, HTML5.
- Microsoft Office 2013/Office 365 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio.