Today’s savvy, successful small and mid-sized businesses are tapping into e-mail marketing to boost customer loyalty, drive business to brick-and-mortar stores, online stores, and even leverage social networks to create long-term relationships with their customers.
E-mail Marketing Package Description:
- Setup e-mail marketing account using cloud-based service (i.e. Constant Contact, GoDaddy EMM, iContact, MailChimp)*
- Import e-mail contact list(s) from contact database, or export contacts from existing Excel, Gmail, Outlook.
- Prepare e-mail content (images, links, text) based on client feedback and approval. Digital assets may require legal compliance per e-mail provider terms.
- Schedule distribution date — May be necessary to coordinate e-mail marketing with planned product launches or trade show attendance.
- Provide e-mail campaign report and recommendations for improving responses and conversions.
- Train staff on use of e-mail marketing software — Entering new e-mail contacts, coupon codes, sales leads, converting to customers, post-sale follow up.
What is CRM Marketing?
CRM Marketing systems are NOT just for Fortune 500 corporations these days. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is actually a valuable resource for small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) needing an efficient, cost-effective tool to support cross-channel marketing efforts. These online systems essentially track clicks and responses, generate sales leads, and determine which coupon/discount codes are working for specific campaigns.
Mpower Web Solutions provides access to affordable “cloud-based” services for creating, tracking and measuring campaign activities and goals over multiple communication channels:
- Direct Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- SEM/SEO — Search Engine Marketing (pay-per-click)/Optimization (natural/organic)
- SMM — Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube)*
- Website, Micro-site, Landing Page
CRM Marketing Support Package Description:
- Setup CRM account using cloud-based service (i.e. Agile, Apptivo, Salesforce, Zoho)*
- Import contact list(s) from contact database, or export contacts from existing Excel, Gmail, Outlook.
- Train staff on use of software — Entering new contacts, sales leads, converting to customers, post-sale follow up.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing (i.e., Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube) is practically mandatory for any business, and consumers expect you will have such presence these days. As consumers turn their already-limited attention spans away from traditional media, the integration of social media marketing is critical to engage with consumers, build brand awareness, and even maintain your “web presence” on search engines.
Social Media Marketing Package Description:
- Set up social media contests and promotions with call-to-action (i.e. coupon codes/discounts) to drive engagement and online conversion (i.e. request for quote, direct purchase, etc.).
- E-Commerce store integration with Facebook (if online store is available).
- Prepare reports using Facebook Page Insights and Google Analytics based on page activity and engagement.