- Client Name: Marty Kurner, CEO, Hawden Group USA, Inc.
- Type of Business: Office Design
- Website URL: http://www.thehawdengroup.net
- Platform: WordPress with Responsive Theme by ThemeForest.com (Envato Marketplace)
- Positive Outcomes:
- $25,000 in booked project revenue generated for the client within 30 days following a recent e-mail marketing campaign
- Created awareness of new product lines and generated call-to-action for client consultations and new projects
- Project Tags: branding, css3, content management system, front-end development, marketing, website, wordpress
Deployed a fully-responsive website to show photos and descriptions of select office furniture (i.e. chairs, organization and storage systems), as well as related services. Employed WordPress CMS, bootstrap-based framework with a customized child theme, and an interior design/furniture theme with photo gallery and project portfolio.
Latest posts by Chad Heintz (see all)
- 10 Digital Marketing Tools Every Small Business Needs in 2017 - September 19, 2017
- Google Ad Extensions + 30 Minutes of Work + 30 Days for 300% Increase in CTR - September 13, 2017
- Why Small Businesses Should Consider Inbound Marketing - August 15, 2017