- Client Name: Mary Boisselle, CEO, My Concierge, LLC, Seattle, WA
- Type of Business: Personal Concierge & Professional Organizer
- Website URL: http://www.myconciergellc.com
- Platform: WordPress with BeTheme Responsive Theme Builder by Muffin Group Development
Recent Website Revisions:
- Added Facebook Messenger app link allowing for real-time conversations with potential clients.
- Added Gravity Forms to manage multiple CTA forms and track events in Google Analytics.
- Added JW Player for streaming HD videos.
Founder and CEO of My Concierge LLC, Mary Boisselle, contacted MWS to set up a cross-platform-friendly, responsive website and social media integration (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) to help promote the company’s personal concierge services in and around the Seattle area. WordPress CMS was employed to configure and maintain website content, along with a Facebook feed announcing new services and online promotions.
Mary has also recently come across the opportunity to help market and coordinate tours and transportation for Seattle and Yakima Valley-based wineries. To accommodate and manage such events and anticipated online bookings, MWS researched, tested and implemented a system provided by CheckFront (http://www.checkfront.com) that works with WordPress web sites. Mary’s clients can search by event category, available dates, book and pay for events through a secure payment processor such as Authorize.Net or even PayPal.
Latest posts by Chad Heintz (see all)
- Haydee Antezana: Conference Speaker & Personal Branding Coach - June 10, 2017
- 113 Branding: Joie Gharrity, Branding Strategist, Marketer & Speaker - February 22, 2017
- 10 Digital Marketing Tools Every Small Business Needs in 2017 - February 15, 2017